Sacramento River Elevation through Redding, CA

stovall

Just a heads up, the Sacramento River as it passes through Redding, California is in a deep canyon. Yes there are area with canyon wall but as it is the river is to deep. At one point the Hwy 5 freeway falls nearly into the river. Much of the river should be without canyon walls.

The Sacramento River should have banks but not canyon wall over its route to Sacramento, California

Thanks Bernd, the river is a big part of the Redding area. It looks a little strange in some areas with water on a shelf, falling off a steep wall. Really appreciated this fantastic partner to FTX Global. I have made photo real textures of the entire Redding area all the way to Red Bluff. Your FTX Global Vector looks fantastic in most of the areas.  Looking forward to the fix in version 1.10.

Thanks Bernd, the river is a big part of the Redding area. It looks a little strange in some areas with water on a shelf, falling off a steep wall. Really appreciated this fantastic partner to FTX Global. I have made photo real textures of the entire Redding area all the way to Red Bluff. Your FTX Global Vector looks fantastic in most of the areas.  Looking forward to the fix in version 1.10.

Totally off topic, but I live in Redding and love to see what you've done to the area in FSX!

Archived