Just purcased, but better I wait installing it

fjacobsen

I´m just in the process of downloading FTX Global vectors, but with all the issues allready reported I guess I will wait installing it.

It seems that alot of bridges has been wrecked and that alot of places are plain wrong, like the binnen Alster in Hamburg, rivers near Toronto etc etc.

I´m also worried about the comments of large performance hit over dense scenerie like major cities.

I´m sure it will be fixed, so I don´t regret my purcase yet, but I wonder how this can pass their quality control.

Orbx - FTX: Global VECTOR

Order Number: FSS0256755
Order Date: 2013-12-27

FJ

FJ,

with due respect but with the hundreds of thousands of cities world wide, I think it is really a very minor issue,that the the Inner Alster Lake isn't displayed correctly (mayby except for some local folks). And I fully understand that regional issues like this one and others reported can be overseen by the testers of a product that covers the whole world.

Wolfgang

This was a a thread I started, and that immediatly was deleted by the admins.

Now they re-inwoked it and makes me stand back as a fool.

Please follow my other posts instead, like the one in the "From the PILOT'S site.." thread.

PLEASE delete this post again, cause it has no relevans any longer !!!

And please another time - argue or discuss instead of just zapping uncomfortable posts away, like in totalitarian states !

FJ

I am feeling a bit of buyers remorse .. and kinda like a paying beta tester.

I have the pilots global mesh progamme the fs global 2010. I uninstalled it back in the day because so many airports were on plateaus or in holes.  Am I correct in understanding that vector without the mesh will yield the same result. Do I need to buy the special orbx mesh?    I am confused.    If i install fs global 2010 and vector will vector eliminate the plateaus and holes?.

I think I will wait for my dvd backup from flight sim store and see how this hashes out before I install 

Utx with ftx global really make north america look good to me now and I would not want to muck it up.

This was a a thread I started and that immediatly was deleted by the admins.

Now they re-inwoked it and makes me stand back as a fool.

Please follow my other posts instead, like the one in the "From the PILOT'S site.." thread.

PLEASE delete this post again, cause it has no relevans any longer !!!

And please another time - argue or discuss instead of just zapping uncomfortable posts away !

FJ

Hi,

I didn't delete your thread, I recovered it from the deleted threads bin, nor did I intend to make you look foolish. Your thread is in the support forum and so it is assumed to be noting bugs or other errors. No argument was intended, if you would like an error to be looked at by the PILOT's developers so it can be corrected in a patch include screenshots and coordinates so that it can be easily traced.

However I will lock the thread at the request of the OP so that discussion can continue in the new thread.

Regards,

Alex

Archived