What Biz Jet to Purchase?

Capt Pugwash

My hanger is lacking a Biz Jet... I have spotted the JF Hawker 800XP on sale and it looks the part and at a very good sale price.

I wondered if it is worth considering? anybody fly one in Orbx World? or should I hang on for the Carenado Phenom?

Also F1 Mustang is an option, but looking quite dated now.

There does not appear to be too much choice for a high quality Biz currently.

Feedback appreciated as always Gents...

The F1 Mustang is a brilliant piece of kit as far as I am concerned. I think I have owned it for nearly four years, and it is just as good now as it was back then. Beautifully stable aircraft to fly, and the low approach and take off speeds mean that it can be operated from some seriously short runways.

My hanger is lacking a Biz Jet... I have spotted the JF Hawker 800XP on sale and it looks the part and at a very good sale price.

I wondered if it is worth considering? anybody fly one in Orbx World? or should I hang on for the Carenado Phenom?

Also F1 Mustang is an option, but looking quite dated now.

There does not appear to be too much choice for a high quality Biz currently.

Feedback appreciated as always Gents...

Hey I was contemplating getting the 800XP and reviews are not so good! :(

Agreed, good price for the 800XP but not so good reviews, guess I wait for the Carenado Phenom...their preview shots look amazing, just hope it is FPS friendly

I was going to get one of the Airbus JF F-Lite Series but since there is no FMS other than something very basic I decided to pass...I donwloaded the freeware Project Airbus and the exterior model is even better and it's got quite a lot of features!

I don't know about you but spending 10-15$ for a basic flight model is a waste of money...I'd rather keep my $$$ and pay towards a complexe one. :)

Good question Captain, I've been contemplating A bizjet too . What has caught my eye and my curiousity is the EagleSoft Citation . Looks beautiful but haven't heard anything about it .

Its been an expensive time with everybody having sales so I'm hanging back for a while but will watch this thread .

Good question Captain, I've been contemplating A bizjet too . What has caught my eye and my curiousity is the EagleSoft Citation . Looks beautiful but haven't heard anything about it .

Its been an expensive time with everybody having sales so I'm hanging back for a while but will watch this thread .

I fly the XP800 a little bit, but I don't fly it enough to have a real opinion. It doesn't strike me as Carenado quality but there isn't anything that I can point to specifically.  But if it is on sale, then I would say that it is probably worth it.

Archived