EGAE covered in trees IRL

ayster

Hi,

Still flying around EU:IRL and decided to fly from Donegal Airport to Eglinton Airport in Northern Ireland, both EU:NI and EU:IRL are installed, however Eglinton Airport seems to have planted a forest on the airport! (EGAE) Said forest wasn't there before IRL..

derry_zps89aedb0a.jpg

Have just installed IRL (FSS0250093) and also found that Eglinton is now covered in trees with airport buildings missing. With my prior install of NIR alone (FSS0229798) all was correct and present in Eglinton airport. Latest libraries are installed.

Please install the latest libs after installing NIR otherwise it overwrites the updates.

I have discovered there appears to be a couple of missing files for that airport.

Download attachicon.gifEGAE.zip

unzip and place in "{fsx/p3d}\ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_IRL_05_SCENERY\scenery\"

Paul

Seeing at this airport is in NIR.....shouldt these files go in the NIR folder?

• 11 months later...

Hello everybody,

just got IRL and NIRL and I really like what I see so far. Since I installed all available updates and still have above issue at EGAE I suppose this hasn't been adressed yet in a real patch. Additionally I can't find Inishtrahull light house although it is named in the kml. So I think there might be even more things missing in the overlapping area between IRL and NIRL.

Is there a patch coming up adressing all this or am I missing something? Thanks!

Cheers

Michael

FSS0330033

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived