Night textures corrupted (Rainbow,pink colours)

MichaelMoe

Hi,

It seems my night colours are corrupted on runways,taxiways and parkings with rainbow chessboard .Also pink colours in landfields at night. Does FTXGlobal change these texutures during installation or is it REX or something else i have installed that make these texture replacement ?. It happens in every airport and over landscape.

Changing themes in REX does not help. Maybe a reinstall of FTXG ?

There is another guy here with the exact same problem. 

Problem is in DX9+DX10 for me

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/427811-more-strange-dx10-graphic-issues-with-night-lighting-fresh-install/

Thanks

Michael Moe

Hi,

It seems my night colours are corrupted on runways,taxiways and parkings with rainbow chessboard .Also pink colours in landfields at night. Does FTXGlobal change these texutures during installation or is it REX or something else i have installed that make these texture replacement ?. It happens in every airport and over landscape.

Changing themes in REX does not help. Maybe a reinstall of FTXG ?

There is another guy here with the exact same problem. 

Problem is in DX9+DX10 for me

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/427811-more-strange-dx10-graphic-issues-with-night-lighting-fresh-install/

Thanks

Michael Moe

I have recently begun having this problem as well, and didn't even figure out hot to explain the issue. I have tried changing REX textures as well to no effect. I know for sure it was happening in PNW areas, but I will have to see if it exists in EU or AU areas. Since it happened the last time, I have just avoided flying at night, which is a bummer with all the new lights :(

Moderaters, maybe we should move this post to the support forum now that I think about it.

• 2 months later...

Archived