Once you get a taste of Orbx you are hooked like Peter Griffin on Red Bull

VH-MNB

I'm bursting at the seams for my next pay every fortnight so i can put some money onto my debit Mastercard from Woolworths to buy, and buy, and buy, oh and buy some more... once I got a hint of Orbx when I got a hold of the Tasmania Demo I was instantly hooked, I usually get the airports that are on the VATPAC VFR Fly-Ins, I only have enough download time to download an area or an airport, and write down the route of the VFR Fly-In so i can fly them in Free Flight...

The main routes I fly are as follows:

YPMQ (Port Macquarie) to YSCH (Coffs Harbour) via Nambucca and South Grafton

YKIG (Kingston) to YPAD (Adelaide International) via YKSC (Kingscote / Kangaroo Island) and Aldinga

YBAF (Archerfield) to YSCH/YCFS (Coffs Harbour) via YBCG (Gold Coast) and Palmer Island

YPMQ (Port Macquarie) to YPEC (Aeropelican) via YWLM (Williamtown RAAF Base Newcastle)

YCNK (Cessnock) to YBTH (Bathurst / Kelso) via YMDG (Mudgee)

Usually fly the Carenado C172N, or for the SA flight the Carenado Beech B58 Baron :) the only australian airport I currently own is Coffs Harbour YSCH/YCFS so for the others I use OZx and Default Airports

Nice post, glad we can bring some enjoyment to your hobby :)

Understated... ORBX did CPR and a triple bypass  to FSX as for  the hobby in general FTX renovated the whole outlook and painted on a classic canvas providing a decent backdrop to enjoy the new generation of aircraft models. 

Dreamer

Archived