Australia SP3 DVD & SP4 Download version

Jezzebell

Hi Everyone.

Does anybody know, If I bought an old version of Australia SP3 DVD on flightsimstore.com in 2010, can i download SP4 version with dual installer for free, or i must buy download version of this product again?

Thanks.

Yes,you can do that.

No, you don't have to buy again.

I too have the SP3 DVD and the SP 4

update is still available, free.

Regards,

Nick.

Thanks, Nick!

Can you explain me, how can i obtain download version for free? Here is my purchase information of Orbx Australia Sp3, but i can't find download option on this page.

SaELbfqa.jpg

8)

It's certainly possible. Use a FSX registry tool, to point the FSX reg entries to your Prepar 3D folder, then copy your fsx.exe file to your Prepar 3D folder. The installer is fooled into thinking Prepar 3D is your FSX install, and cooperates nicely. Of course, to install anything in FSX; you have to redo the registry entry, pointing it back to your actual FSX folder. FSX registry tools can be found on AVSIM.

Sue

8)

It's certainly possible. Use a FSX registry tool, to point the FSX reg entries to your Prepar 3D folder, then copy your fsx.exe file to your Prepar 3D folder. The installer is fooled into thinking Prepar 3D is your FSX install, and cooperates nicely. Of course, to install anything in FSX; you have to redo the registry entry, pointing it back to your actual FSX folder. FSX registry tools can be found on AVSIM.

Sue

Pedantic :lol:

Archived