FTX Scotland

acidbottle

please help, really am stumped by this and complexity of all these addons!

have purchased FTX England and Scotland. England has, so far, worked without problem, including uk2000 airports.

however, Scotland package is causing grief. I turned off the 'FTX_EU_SCO_08_CUSTOM' in the scenery library and the problem disappears to an extent. the problem being a large mass of water surrounding the airport, roads and trees all underwater. regardless of using uk2000 airfields the problem persists. 

I tried using FTX central to apply global and back to region but no affect. have also applied patch 1 for Scotland.

anyone with any ideas would be appreciated!

Did you install the latest Orbx libraries after that? You always have to install the latest libraries after installing any Orbx scenery.

oops didn't realise this was a requirement .. on your recommendation I just went off and did this but alas the problem is still there.

updated sig to include order ref, just in case this was hampering support :)

however, after some extensive testing, some minor airports in England also have the same graphical problem with water everywhere, though the problem is significantly worse in Scotland in so far the water is everywhere!

By turning off 'CUSTOM' setting I do notice a small detail drop. what exactly am I missing out by turning off this option anyways? The maps work pretty much  fine without it but the full experience is preferred.

ORBx are all top prio in the scenery library and all the latest updates and libs applied.

You should not need to disable any CUSTOM folders in order for all scenery elements to work. Scotland depends on the latest FTX England patches to resolve large excludes in FTX ENG which affected parts of Scotland. If you install the England patches things will be resolved.

Archived