EGML static aircraft shadow DX10 non compliant.

Argharg

Well, this is really disapointing, the DX10 shadow issue that started with PAJN is there too (under the planes and cars), I know you are not DX10 compliant but still how hard can it be to fix?

In such a simple airport, removing the static is an issue as then it feels very empty. This is sad and makes me bitter where I should have pleasure after my purchase.

I quote John Venema: "I very much doubt that 48% of FS users use DX10, not a single person in the Orbx team does, and we are nearly sixty people.", I do think this is an issue as more and more of your customers have switched. Please include a DX10 beta tester, it took me 2 sec to spot the issue.

Order number: FSS0240159

Etienne

Like we have said before, the planes, vehicles  and other objects placed at airports are not part of the airport, they are Orbx library objects created by many Orbx developers, some current, some historic, and so have to be updated by the developer responsible for creating them. This is not an airport fix that is required, but an update to Orbxlibs when developers get around to updating their models.

Well, this is really disapointing, the DX10 shadow issue that started with PAJN is there too (under the planes and cars), I know you are not DX10 compliant but still how hard can it be to fix?

In such a simple airport, removing the static is an issue as then it feels very empty. This is sad and makes me bitter where I should have pleasure after my purchase.

I quote John Venema: "I very much doubt that 48% of FS users use DX10, not a single person in the Orbx team does, and we are nearly sixty people.", I do think this is an issue as more and more of your customers have switched. Please include a DX10 beta tester, it took me 2 sec to spot the issue.

Order number: FSS0240159

Etienne

G'day Etienne,

I've been in contact with Steve in exploring some solutions to this issue in DX10 mode. I can't give a time frame given my current travel situation, however we are aware of the issue and it is being worked on. Your best move is as you suggested - stick with DX9 mode :)

Cheers,

Jarrad

Archived