Unhandled Exception Error in FTX Central

rlkjmt73

I know this has been discussed, but I can't find a resolution for my continuing error.

I have installed the most current object library 130909.  When I go into FTX Central, and change to FTX Global is when I get the Unhandled Exception Error message.  I then click "Continue" and it just continues to run.  If I click the "X", to exit, then go back to FTX Central, it shows FTX Global is marked, and whatever of the three boxes I wanted are checked.  If I go to, for example, North America, I don't get the error.  Only when going back to FTX Global.

I have reinstalled object libraries a couple of times, however, I continue getting the error.

Thank you for the assistance.

Rod

Please disregard, as I think I found the answer after a few minutes of searching the forum.  After changing the compatibility properties for FSX.EXE file, I went to FTX Central, switched to FTX Global, no error message.  However, it's funny that it just started happening after I've had everything installed for about two months and it has been working just fine. 

Must have some gremlins roaming around inside this Win8 computer system..

Need to write down everything I did so if it happens again, I've got the answer.

Sorry.........Rod

Ed,

Sorry...I went to my FSX.EXE file, right click properties, Campatibilty Tab, under Compatibility Mode I checked the block and am using Windows 7.  Also, I've always had the block under Privilege level checked (Run this program as an administrator.

I think that's all I did.  But, like I mentioned, I never had to do that before and the problem just came up yesterday. 

That's it.

Rod

Archived