Runway elevation issue at Pru Field (33S)

TymK

Hi,

I've noticed a little anomaly with the runway and taxiway at Pru Field, Ritzville (33S) in CRM, see the screenshot below.

7DOJF.jpg

I use the recommended mesh settings, and all three BGLs seem to be in place. Would it be possible for you to verify whether the airport displays correctly at your end?

Thanks in advance!

Tym

Hi Tym,

good catch, I can confirm that there's an issue with the airport background and flattens. Please download the attached zip and place the ADE_FTX_CRM_33S_Pru_CVX..bgl file in \ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_CRM05_SCENERY\scenery, overwriting the current (newer) version. Let us know if that fixes the issue and we'll include the fix in the next CRM service pack.

Cheers, Holger

ADE_FTX_CRM_33S_Pru_CVX.zip

Hi Holger,

Thank you for the file, it fixed the elevation issue completely. However, now I've noticed some additional things: the curved skid marks at the beginning of the runway are offset to the right (facing down RW 19), and there's another set of identical skid marks (also offset) further down the runway where there's no taxiway. Plus, I thought the missing apron was part of the elevation issue, but it's still not there with the fix in place.

EHdbx.jpg

Thanks for looking into this!

Tym

Archived