Problems with NZQN and NZMF since installing NZQN

SAWT

Hello,

I have been having some problems since installing NZQN. At first I could not see any buildings at all. I reinstalled then reinstalled the latest library and disabled Aerosoft Antarctica scenery and all was well. Then I had a look at Milford Sound and found myself in a canyon. I reinstalled OrbxFTXNZSIPatch002 and the latest library (FTXORBXLIBS_130909) and still have the problem - in addition NZNQ now has canyons!

As far as I can see this problem is only affecting New Zealand Milford Sound and Queenstown - I have loaded a few NZ airfields at random and they appeared ok .

Any ideas on this?

Shaun

Hi Wolter,

All my patches are up to date and I have just reinstalled NZMF and NZQN. This has fixed the canyon problem but the surrounding hills at both airfields now look a bit cartoonish. I have attached a screen shoot that shows what I mean.

Shaun

JxsER.jpg

Hi Wolter,

Thanks for getting back to me again. When I installed the airfields I was in Oceania mode. I have just tried them using Global Hybrid and they appear fine. Interestingly, when I switch back to Oceania the cartoonish colours are back. I then switched back to Global Hybrid and the textures looked fine again. I'm not sure what is going on here but I'm happy to run in Global Hybrid more.

Shaun

Archived