Vans RV-4 20 Screenshots

Hi everyone I've decided it's about time to reveal our progress on our new aircraft project. Over the coming months myself and the team will be uploading images and perhaps video's of this machine. 

uhoZQ.jpg

qHQhV.jpg

4Opfn.jpg

DKkdA.jpg

6lTQq.jpg

Notice the geometry based VC rain effect. This is a new technique that we have been working on. Each droplet is randomly generated and it's path across the canopy is never the same twice effected by all outside forces.

Cr4G2.jpg

v84wu.jpg

0Tq9F.jpg

There are various functions in the PFD as you can see. 

Abskg.jpg

HxXZg.jpg

qzNOE.jpg

3hywG.jpg

CR7lV.jpg

JX3i.jpg

As always featuring Volumetric night lighting.

CODbK.jpg

VQdMR.jpg

The instrument lighting is dimmable

zJN3F.jpg

Ww8IT.jpg

vQF7K.jpg

ha1mp.jpg

Too sweet! I already have the -8/8A and the 7/7A in my virtual hangar. I'm currently doing a round-the-world in a 7A.

Is that a fully functional AFS? I was going to put one of those in my RV-8 (before marital separation resulted in its sale :( )

Shame. Frankly, I'm going to buy this just to see the AFS in action; on the somewhat slim off chance I get the opportunity to have another crack at building an RV in the future (though my new wife will insist on sitting beside me, rather than behind me, so it would be a 7/7A most likely.

Thanks for the heads up on this a/c heading our way; definitely going to be joining my hangar as soon as funds permit.

Cheers

RV7 is an awesome plane, eh cougar :)

Bet you enjoyed that flight

[big] IF finances allow later in life then I might have a crack at building one; got part way through an RV-8 before being 'forced' to get rid of it :(

Jared, do you have a tentative released date in mind (fully understand if you give a 'when its ready' response)

Archived