Vector lights flashing on some roads

Republic3D

First of all, thanks for a great product! :)

I have looked and I couldn't find the answer to this, so here goes:

I've installed FTX Global. I have no other scenery installed except freeware Airports of Norway. Whenever I fly at night (anywhere in the world), the vector lights seem to be blinking/flashing at certain angles when I look at them. Sometimes it flashes fast (2-3 times a second), other times it flashes once every 3-4 seconds.. but it's annoying. It doesn't seem to apply to all roads, and it seems to depend on the angle I view them from. When I get closer and fly directly over them, they don't flash.

First of all, thanks for a great product! :)

I have looked and I couldn't find the answer to this, so here goes:

I've installed FTX Global. I have no other scenery installed except freeware Airports of Norway. Whenever I fly at night (anywhere in the world), the vector lights seem to be blinking/flashing at certain angles when I look at them. Sometimes it flashes fast (2-3 times a second), other times it flashes once every 3-4 seconds.. but it's annoying. It doesn't seem to apply to all roads, and it seems to depend on the angle I view them from. When I get closer and fly directly over them, they don't flash.

Hi,

Do you have light bloom enabled in your FSX/P3D settings?

I had a similar problem and disabling bloom solved it.

Regards,

Daz

Archived