No New Landclass Areas after install

jbarryd

I've installed FTX Global having already installed the other Orbx regions. Everything looks fine, but I've noticed that there are no new landclass scenery file areas (no ORBX OPENLC_BASE or ORBX OPENLC_EUROPE1) listed in my FSX scenery directory like the manual says there should be. Does this mean my installation is incomplete? I don't see these scenery files at all in my FSX folder.

Help appreciated.

I found them in the FSX folder under ORBX\FTX_OLC. They were not added to my scenery library though when I got FSX running. So I added them manually and put them at the top. Do you think that will fix things?

The openLC landclass folders are in the ORBX\FTX_OLC folder and you will see entries beginning with ORBX! In your scenery library list inside the sim.

I have exactly the same problem, as mentioned here:http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/61895-openlc-demo/

The entries are not made by the installer! So I added them manually, but they are now named differently: OLC_AA and OLC_EU1 and not as shown in the manual.

BTW: I run the installer as Administrator.

Archived