Error when pressing 'Apply'

newtie2

Hi Mark,

go to => ......\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery and look for the ADE_FTX_PNW_2WA1_elevation_adjustment file either with a .BGL or a .OFF extension, could be you have both if the switches  states that the .OFF file is already there then rename that to a .BGL extension 

Hi Mark,

Providing nothing has changed since your picture above:

Delete the ADE_FTX_PNW_2WA1_elevation_adjustment.BGL version and cycle FTXcentral to [Default] and back to [North America], pressing 'Apply' each time

Let us know how it goes

Cheers

Tim

For what it's worth... I was experiencing a similar error, except regarding NZ files, when trying to activate hybrid mode.  I followed Tim's advice above and deleted the .BGL files that had a corresponding .OFF... I'm assuming this did the trick, because I no longer get that error.

For what it's worth... I was experiencing a similar error, except regarding NZ files, when trying to activate hybrid mode.  I followed Tim's advice above and deleted the .BGL files that had a corresponding .OFF... I'm assuming this did the trick, because I no longer get that error.

exactly :)

Archived