EU Scotland and 15% off

Daddy Bear

I have directed this question to FSS but I was hoping somebody here might already have the answer. I am just about to hit the confirm purchase button for EU Scotland but so far, even though I have EU England and Wales, no 15% discount has been added to my EU Scotland order yet.

Is this right, will the discount be added afterward or do I need to use a discount code or some such? I will be buying it regardless but after being offered a 15% discount I was really hoping to be able to redeem it.

Cheers

Phil F

round and round we go!...I think this should be made clear... that people with FSS accounts will see the already discounted price!

*If you see 34.80 AU then this is the correct price after 15% off! Best way to check is, do not login and you will see that the price is actually 40 AU!*

So I need to be logged in before beginning the purchase process?

Oh dear. it looks like I am already logged in and I can still see the $40.95 asking price. Fat lot of good that your rather aggressive answer did me.

Cheers

Phil.

One way to see if you're really logged in is to see if your previous orders are shown. I thought I had set FSS to always logged in, but I apparently wasn't, because the price for Scotland was shown as $40 AU. After "really" logging in, and getting past my earlier orders (including England and Wales), I did see the discounted price for Scotland.

Yeah, it wasn't that clear to me either.  You need to be logged in, and after you purchase and you are checking out you will see a tab  named something like "offers" or "vouchers" - I selected this, and my price was immediately reduced by 15%.  I completed the purchase, downloaded, installed and have been flying in Scotland for the last two days. 

Archived