AU Blue scenery issues

ashleyjames

Hi,

in the last few days i have been having issues with AU blue. While flying from YBBN to YSCB i have noticed large squares of water and even snow where it shoulnt be. I have tried everything to get rid of it including installing the recent ORBX LIBS,re-installing AU Blue  and tinkering with the FSX scenery library but have had no luck in fixing it. please see the screen shot below(i hope its not too big! been a while since posting screen shots)

bMjOX.jpg

any help would be great as this is extremely annoying. :-[

kind regards,

Ashley james

Hi,

My most recent additions in order are

-freeware OLBA from vatsim

-fly Tampa OMDB V2

-FSDT CYVR

I also use ants aussie airports and freeware YPMQ. When I use ypmq, I can see weird textures like other runways next to the new runway and roads going through water. It's quite bizzare. I hope this helps!

Ashley James

I can not find a solution to this. Although the required texture is present in FSX, FTX appears not wanting to use it.

Basically, the problem is present in the temperate zone during winter, and in the sub tropical zone during summer. Do not fly in these regions during these seasons if you want to bypass this problem.

Alternativly, use FSX default scenery, as this problem only effects FTX scenery.

That looks like a terrain.cfg corruption or similar. If you have Ultimate Terrain X installed, set FTX Central to "Default", run the UTX repair too, then set FTX Central to "Oceania" (or Australia if you don't have NZ). That should fix the issue.

For the southern hemisphere :

FSX winter is between June 21 to Sept 21. This does not cause a problem.

FTX winter is between June 1 to Aug 31. This is the problem period in the temperate zone.

So .... if you really want to fly in winter, fly between Sept 1 and Sept 21.

Archived