Another shout-out for kudos to the ORBX team!

Drizzle

It is so impressive when a company delivers more than it's promised -- and it seems to me that the ORBX folks just keep doing that over and over again.  Between freeware goodies they drop unexpectedly in our laps from time to time, to the ascending quality of their new products, I just keep getting wowed!

Case in point:  I've just recently bought and installed SAK, and at nearly every airport I've landed at so far, I've been met with a new, unexpected surprise or two.  Not long ago, we had to buy payware airports to have eye candy like people flow and waving flags, etc...  But that's the kind of "above and beyond" surprises I've been finding at the stock airports in SAK so far.  And just now, I landed at Cordova-Smith airport (PACV), and touching down in ILS conditions with one mile of vis, I could swear I just heard DUCKS!!

Sure enough, a few minutes after finding parking, the weather cleared enough to see the ponds that skirt the runway, and to my delight, a whole family of ducks were winding their way through the water, babbling away!

That's class, guys!  Thanks for the high quality we've come to EXPECT from your products.  And thanks a bit more for all these surprises that take our experiences BEYOND what we paid for!  You guys rock!

You wait till they do Leeds Bradford International :P  

They've got Chav's pumping out so called music from their pimped out motors; and to add an air of authenticity; it comes complete with Tracksuit Flow and Family Flow (minus the dad) :D

ORBX to flight sims is like... FSX default compared  to ORBX is as a MacDonald's  plain hamburger is to a 1/2 BBQ fresh ground Kobe shoulder burger with double maple  smoked thick cut bacon 12 year old white cheddar on a sour dough sesame bun with garden fresh romaine, tomatoes hot mustard Helmans mayo French fried ranch cut's and a perfectly chilled (old school stubby bottle for the ancient Canucks like myself) Old Style.  YUMMM YUMMM

Regards Dreamer      

PS

will send one if anyone can tell me how many rabbits were on the label?

You wait till they do Leeds Bradford International :P

They've got Chav's pumping out so called music from their pimped out motors; and to add an air of authenticity; it comes complete with Tracksuit Flow and Family Flow (minus the dad) :D

LOL :)

Quality Dom!!!

Glad you are enjoying SAK South Alaska!,

I can speak for all the SAK team here in that we are well chuffed with the reception this region has received, and it has reconfirmed the importance of finesse, detail, love and care,. ... 'A fine wine takes time' one could say :)

Cheers

Tim

Yardreamer, couldn't agree more heartily!  (Though I've not had the pleasure of sampling Old Style...  I'll have to give that a go!)

Birdguy, salute to your service!  I was in during the late 80s, and served during Desert Storm providing support to daily sorties to "the sandbox" from RAF Bentwaters/RAF Woodbridge, England.  I still work in Weather, as a CWO at KGSO.

Tim, thanks for all you guys do!!  Can't wait to see Northern California (where I grew up), and the Eastern Seaboard (where I live now)!!  

Archived