FTX_AUSP4 intall sos

dolf8857

Tried this too, but stays the same. FSX closes immediatly after startup or after building up scenery lib, but stays active in taskbar.

No reaction when I click it on, so it won't maximise the window.

Do not have a real clue to help you, but I would always be reluctant to do a complete FSX re-installation. If there is nothing you can do (FTX central set to default, for sure?), you can always delete all the orbx stuff ( http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/30378-uninstalling-all-orbx-products-a-quick-guide/ ), this makes workload easier for FSX. Maybe there is a conflict between AUSP4 and some of your other add-ons.

But, my experience shows that orbx is programmed quite well - the main reason for failure should be sth else...

If this happened to me I would make a copy of the FSX.cfg file. Then delete the file. When you load FSX it will make a new cfg file which may permit you to continue.

Just my twopenneth.

Regards

David

FSX WOKE UP!!  At least after a totaly clean intall  :banghead:  Now to be shure I've shosen to do this for all my FTX_ORBX products, it's a lot of work but let's go for it.  FIRST I'll go for FTX AU sp4, There where things seems to go wrong, don't know why but...  Wolter and me have been digging for hours and then I've tried with a rollback fsx backup... NO HEALING.   :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:   Me mad and put in the W7 dvd and went back to a clean Windows install!

Now ready for AU SP4 let's get fingers crossed, 1question: Have Net Framework4 uptodate, do I need 3.5 beside it or something else?

For now there's non of FTX installed.

Not shure of anything no more  ::) 

I'm preparing

Cheers

Install AUsp4002 + patch + latest Libs ok, made short testflight.

Just to let you know this can be changed to : Resolved.

Would like to thank everyone  for tips/hints and specially Wolter for the hours spent to get me out here.

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Archived