nordstar

Hi and thanks for beautifull sceneries with nice backgrounds and objects! ::)

No to the more not so nice parts... :wacko:

Wales southcoast has some strange hanging in the air buildings.

AFCADS in both UK and Wales are not verry good.Missing parkingspots and parking spots when applyed has no links to taxiways and runways.

Payware airports are a little bit better but still stinks regarding funny AFCADS...Allmost all lacks proper taxiway names/designations and signs.Ex.EGVN.

To have to sitt and alter PAYWARE sceneries is not what i excpect.I've seen better freeware afcadlayouts of bigg airports.

How do you think AI will work on theese airports? I tell you! NOT AT ALL!!!

Do you think you can follow vatsim ATC taxiway guidence?

NOT AT ALL!!!

I understand your ego for money, but to rush out sceneries fast on to the market as now after your 1:st series of AU & US,the quality dropps down fast...

Microsoft does the same after their 1:st OS-success on the market.FAsst making a followup new OS instead of correcting buggs in the earlymade ones.VISTA is a typical example.

Take it easy! We wait and excpect some nicely well done sceneries with GOOD AFCADS, Not what are in theese products EU & Wales.

I think you are based in AU as that was your 1:st region.

UK is a hard placec to get hold of AIP and charts.

Here is one site for you to get hold of aerodromecharts and other infos free.

http://ukga.com/

Hope you will be better, or we go to freeware for sceneries with well done AFCADS...

ALTERING EGVN AFCAD

Can't upload it as the scenery is your copyright but i have the right to alter it for myself.This stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

nordstar

AFCADS in both UK and Wales are not verry good.Missing parkingspots and parking spots when applyed has no links to taxiways and runways.

Payware airports are a little bit better but still stinks regarding funny AFCADS...Allmost all lacks proper taxiway names/designations and signs.Ex.EGVN.

To have to sitt and alter PAYWARE sceneries is not what i excpect.I've seen better freeware afcadlayouts of bigg airports.

NOT AT ALL!!!

I understand your ego for money, but to rush out sceneries fast on to the market as now after your 1:st series of AU & US,the quality dropps down fast...

Microsoft does the same after their 1:st OS-success on the market.FAsst making a followup new OS instead of correcting buggs in the earlymade ones.VISTA is a typical example.

Take it easy! We wait and excpect some nicely well done sceneries with GOOD AFCADS, Not what are in theese products EU & Wales.

Hope you will be better, or we go to freeware for sceneries with well done AFCADS...

ALTERING EGVN AFCAD

Can't upload it as the scenery is your copyright but i have the right to alter it for myself.This stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

nordstar

Just want AFCADS that are compatible with FSX AI, otherwise the airports are dead without AI and noway to follow real VATSIM ATC guidence.Not ment to be rude.ORBX as i stated on top LOOK BEAUTYFULL, but don't work with FSX AI at airports without proper AFCADS.

Could it be that other ORBX NA airports also kills the default FSX AI? Some airports have absolutely no AI traffic, some have (their own?)

I would be happy to get a competent explanation because th whole AFCAD is a mystery to me.

Thanks in advance,

Fritz

Hey FriLa.

I see, you have the NA GA AI Traffic(4.0) too, and i guess that you know there is a Tick/untick box, for most NA Airports (i think its a bit confusing, to catch the meaning (should i tick or

untick ???)) becourse every Airport creator add, ther own explanation in the Text information box :wacko:

I have resently purcased JustFlights AI 360 Traffic, becourse i really would  like some traffic in England, so ill drop ORBx NA freewareTraffic, for now.

when i used ORBx Ai, i had my FSX Traffic slider set to 22%, not mutch, but ive got at least something, if i waitet a bit for it, but you are right, not all

Airports have that box, and i dont know if FSX Traffic is taking the lead there, or is totally erased ? Maybe i just had to go for 50% or more, i dont know.

AFCAD/Bgl files? I dont have a clue, but maybe the Sweaty Swede have? (they cant play European football, those Swede) :ph34r: if he would be so kind?? 8)

To Nordstar, honestly, its so, that if you ask decent, in this forum, your (almost) always get a nice answer !! You are new to this Forum, so Welcome.

Im not aware, that there are any other,  

Commercial firms that whit out extra fee, would do, that mutch, for the costumers.

Take a look at the Support&Freeware side and be wise.

Welcome Nordstar :) 

Best

Henrik

Just want AFCADS that are compatible with FSX AI, otherwise the airports are dead without AI...

You need to remember that FSX requires airports be perfectly flat for AI to work, and in the real world, airports are not flat.  ORBX makes them the way they are in the real world, don't blame them for Microsoft's shortcomings.  As for VATSIM, I don't use it so I can't comment.

Hi nordstar, a pleasant day to you.

To my knowledge I never removed any parking from the 190+ ENG and WLS airports.  However almost all were moved to match the corrected airports layouts.

Lets talk about EGVN Brize Norton, your example.  The original FSX version had NO parking, I ADDED 9, FSX won't send aircraft there because there was no parking to begin with.  Looking in the "VFR Flight Guide UK2012" (which Orbx bought for me so I could make the ENG airports as accurate as possible) I do see that the taxiways were renamed from what the original FSX EGVN named them. However in order to keep from messing up possible outside programs that would use stock FSX taxiway naming, I do avoid changing them and then only when absolutely necessary.

I have tried to create as accurate a set of airports as possible, within the timeline I was given by the SIM720 folks.  I'm sorry you are disappointed.

Cheers, Neil (the developer for the ENG, WLS and upcoming SCO airport revisions)

NOT AT ALL!!!

ALTERING EGVN AFCAD

Regards

nordstar

As one who has direct, hands-on and real world experiene of the movements at UK (and Welsh) GA fields, I have no idea what you'are talking about.

Whih suggest you don't either...

Please state facts rather than opinions. PLease be specific rather than deliberately vague like most who know very little about that which they espouse.

Personally, I don't think you're rude. I think you're irrelevant.

Feel free to prove me wrong... 

• 3 months later...

Hi Snave! Regarding "

As one who has direct, hands-on and real world experiene of the movements at UK (and Welsh) GA fields, I have no idea what you'are talking about.

Whih suggest you don't either..."...

I talk about AFCAD'S and AI in FSX.Strange you don't got that..

I have full JEPPESON for Maps and Aeordromecharts.I also use AIP at some countries.

Just whant AI to work and taxiway names and taxiwaysignd to be accurate.

I do know what i'm talking about...Have PPL!

Flightsimming sence Zinclair ZX Spectrum,ATARI,tehn PC FS98,FS98 PRO,FS9,FSX and several other flightsims as well.

Hi Bruce! Thanks for the answer. OK, FSX AI needs flattened rwy's.

Hi Neil! Thanks for answer. Like your work! Still have to fix some minor things as proper taxiway names and signs.Local flattenings where buildings hang in the air.Wherer i see them, i now fix them...

Nice work! Also bought the Scottland and Global and some airports.Love ORBX/FTX....

I'll stick with my own fixes here and there and will not complain any more as i seem to offend other users more then the staff i like to talk to.

Thanks for your answer one more time and i will buy more from ORBX...

Close this topic pleace! As i have got the answers i need.

Highly regards!

Nordstar  :smile:

Archived