"Enter"-key does not work.

I have the same problem since upgrading to IE10, while it wast working in IE9 before. Chrome/Firefox work indeed, but I am used to IE. Can we do anything about this issue? Thanks, Michael

Heiko, I don't think this is fair. I have the five main Browsers installed and keep them updated for testing two Websites I maintain. However, with due respect, I would prefer a forum like this one to respect the people's right to choose the browser they like best. Thank you and kind regards, Michael

Hi Michael,

It seems to me that you failed to understand Heiko's humor in this, I also have all the browsers available out there installed and keep tabs on them,

but to be honest 99,9% of the time I am using Chrome which rendered me the best results so far, who knows that it could change in the future.

I might have got Heiko's humor, but unfortunately I have difficulty to share it... Not a big deal, perhaps just me. BTW, this one is the only forum where I noticed that issue, some others (Aerosoft, Prepar3d, Avsim..) and some not flightsim related ones work fine. Kind regards, Michael

Archived