sak re-install

spinker

Hi Larry,

why would you want to re-install SAK? As per your previous thread it's obvious that deactivating the Snow Dog Tours add-on was only a partial solution and that you still have some other third-party add-on interfering at PAJN. Reinstalling SAK won't solve that, you'll just need to keep on wading through your multitude of scenery library entries.

Cheers, Holger

Hi Holger

In your last reply you said "quote" Don't forget to re-activate the ADE_FTX_SAK_PAJN_elevation_adjustment.BGL file and then enjoy SAK!

I did reactivate the ADE_FTX_SAK_PAJN_elevation_adjustment.BGL from OFF to BGL but when I loaded PAJN the hills were still there. I changed BGL back to OFF again but in PAJN the hills were still there. Could not get rid of them. Didnt know what to do So I decided to just reinstall SAK and start over again. I did uninstall SAK first I have not yet installed new SAK yet.

Larry

Larry,

the files get changed when switching FTX Central, although, when altering the file extension manually it can go bunkers, please check for the same file name but with both extensions, .OFF and .BGL when found delete the .BGL version and things should be OK, if not then rename the file extension from .OFF to .BGL and check again

• 2 weeks later...

Archived