Some C152 shots with REX

Jay Kae

I can't wait for this ... I've a ground up reinstall planned early next year centering around Orbx, REX and Horizon products :).

I realise your ferocious rig is probably the wrong one to ask the question of, but how is the peformance looking compared to other packages like Activesky?

You lucky dog getting to beta test REX.... :'(

Finally some screenshotz from Jay  ;D  Do you have any pix of the new runway/taxi textures (those are my most anticipated part of the release)

Cheers,

Po'

PS Aussiecop, I made some shots with your livery for the chopper as well and they were too dark to use, will try for next time :)

Yeah thats the problem with black paints and some nasty weather, might have to revisit that one before REX release.............so give me some warning *nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more* lol

Just curious about REX,

Do you have the option to use turn things on and off? I like the water effect seen in previous screen shots here and the reef areas look amazing but I can't get a taste for the clouds. They look odd in relation to the rest of the FSX environment in pretty much all screen shots I have seen using them. 'Odd' in the sense that the edges look out of character.

Perhaps I see too much in all this  ::)

Andrew

Great shots Jay and I must concure with John. I'm not sure the 152 would like those conditions very much. :)

I know what you mean Andrew. The clouds look great but they look like they came from an oil painting whereas the rest of FSX is more ... umm, computer graphics like ... or something. Maybe it's that that clouds look flat, like you'd see in a oil painting ... I can't really put my finger on it either.

Archived