Whats on your Christmas wish list?

Bandit

Its nearly Christmas so I trust that we have all written our letters to Santa reminding him of what good little boys and girls we have been this year. So whats on your Christmas wish list?

Mine -

• TrackIR
  • AU Red
  • 18" voice controlled Dalek
  • Permission from the minister for war, finance & domestic affairs to start my PPL!!

I'd settle for the wife's health to stabilize enough so that we can take the kids on a trip some place.

My wishes go with you to have your wife healthy and hope that a full recovery can be made and sorry to hear of such news.

My gift too myself this year is this little baby

Posted Image

What are you going to do with a 18" vioce control Dalek ;D    Invade and conquer the rumpus room !   :D  No my friend , take my advise and get a 12ft Dalek  and get serious.  Viva la Revolution.

Funny you mention that - I have the plans already... but he's 6ft. Sad isnt it?

Dear Santa,

I'd love to have these things in this order:

1.) 24" Dell Widescreen monitor

2.) Canon 450D DSLR

3.) Saitek Rudder Pedals

and an i7 based PC for new years... not much to ask really.  ;D

Butch

Sorry to hear that the health of some of our members and families isn't all that hot.  :( Get better soon!

For myself. I am hoping to get my pilot certificate for xmas. Now, if I can only stop worrying about those trees on the approach, they are making me stay way to high on finals! Once I have that then the passenger endorsement so I can take a daughter or the missus on scenic flights.

Steven.

Its nearly Christmas so I trust that we have all written our letters to Santa reminding him of what good little boys and girls we have been this year. So whats on your Christmas wish list?

Mine -

• TrackIR
  • AU Red
  • 18" voice controlled Dalek
  • Permission from the minister for war, finance & domestic affairs to start my PPL!!

One of these things costs several hundred times the others... :)

A wish? Apart from being able to spend my time with my family without work disturbing me, I wish that everyone has a safe and healthy holidays with all the love and attention that they deserve. As far as material things go, I wish for nothing to be quite frank.

Guest Aussieman

My wish is for the ulcers on my legs to clear up so I can get back to swimming (Something I haven't been able to do for nearly 5 years because of them).

Better health and less pain from arthritis and be able to lose weight. Then I may be able to try and get back to flying lessons (I can dream can't I??).

That my family (including my ex wife) and grandchildren remain healthy.

And once that is out of the way ..... a nice lot of money from a Powerball win would be nice. But that is at the bottom of my wish list.

Also a nice steady release of ORBX stuff  ;D.

Cheers

Pat

Archived