Installation problems

jethro

After being without a PC that would run FSX for a few months I installed FSX on my new machine. The core game is working well but I can't get my PNW scenery to show up. The files show in the scenery library but don't appear in game. I have reinstalled several times using the correct method explained in the files that come with the pack.

This is what KHQM looks like. There are a few buildings there which I don't believe are default but it's obviously not the full package.

Posted Image

Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi jethro,

it's hard to say from the ground whether all PNW components are installed correctly but I don't see anything obviously missing in your screenshot. What do you see as being wrong?

You don't seem to have the KHQM Bowerman add-on installed, which is available in our freeware section. Perhaps that's the confusion or do you have concerns elsewhere in the PNW coverage area as well?

Cheers, Holger

Hi jethro,

it's hard to say from the ground whether all PNW components are installed correctly but I don't see anything obviously missing in your screenshot. What do you see as being wrong?

You don't seem to have the KHQM Bowerman add-on installed, which is available in our freeware section. Perhaps that's the confusion or do you have concerns elsewhere in the PNW coverage area as well?

Cheers, Holger

Apologies, I assumed the airport came with the package, It's been a long time since I last installed it. I'm downloading the airport now. Apologies again for wasting your time. Thanks for the help.

Archived