Dwnload complete with errors?

Richard Lincoln

Hi all,I have re-installed FSX Gold edition after a computer clean up,then a fresh download of AUS SP4 from FSS. Upon completion of the download FTX Cental pops up and then a window called Apply region files error report,and Apply region error report.

FSX File does not exist: C:\FSX FOLDER\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.au\BridgeRoads.dds

So,what do I do? Uninstall then reinstall?or is there a patch or something?

Thank You For Your Time

Any help is appreciated

Richard,

sorry that didn't do the trick. If you spend some time looking through the posts here in the Payware forum, you will come across quite a few posts with the same problem as yours, and there are definitely answers in there. I tried searching for these posts, but I'm obviously not good at putting the right parameters in. But I've definitely seen more than one post with this error within the last couple of weeks.

EDIT: have a look at this post http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/48094-no-roadbridge-dds-file/page__p__422569__hl__+fsx%20+file%20+does%20+not%20+exist:%20+c:\fsx%20+folder\orbx\scripts\custom.au\bridgeroads.dds#entry422569

Cheers

Jack

FSX File does not exist: C:\FSX FOLDER\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.au\BridgeRoads.dds

I may be wrong but shouldn't this read;

C:\FSX FOLDER\FSX\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.au\BridgeRoads.dds

Seems like you have installed Orbx into the root folder and not the actual FSX folder

As Holger points out; if FTXCentral is currently set to something other than Default FSX there should be a backup copy of BridgeRoads.dds in the {FSX}\ORBX\Scripts\Backup folder.

This is assuming you first created the 'FSX Folder' in the Root of C:\ Then installed FSX into this folder,

Ron.

Archived