GetRight

Krono

hi

hoping someone can help.  I have seen a few comments on this in the forums but as yet seen no answers.

How do you get GetRight to work with The FlightSim Store downloads?

I keep getting same file as RENAME

that count down timer at flightsim is getting very low

Thanks for any help  ???

Green Order #12343

Blue Order #12343

Gold Order #12117

Hi Krono,

Firstly don't worry about the download counter. If you need more let me know.

Now, GetRight should include a browser plugin that intercepts the download and prompts you to use it for the transfer. I use it with Firefox in conjunction with the FlashGot plugin and I have the option to use a download manager or Firefox's standard method of downloading.

If you can't get it to work with your browser please submit a contact ticket at The FlightSim Store and I will help you out further.

Thanks for the replies..I have managed to download two of the files through internet explorer.

One more to go when I can get the download date reset.

Strange GetRight works with everything else....oh well, by the way thanks for the offer of extra help , I will contact you for the next file if the problem still persists.

::)

Guest Aussieman

I use a registered version of Internet Download Manager and it intergrates with Internet Explorer or any other browser I am using. Can even change folders and directories on the fly for downloads, but I sue the same partition and folder for all my downloads.

Cheers

Pat

Yeah, I agree Wolter,

I use Star Downloader free version.

Integration or not with your browser is a simple box ticking exercise.

Makes it real simple for those sites that don't allow downloaders.

Star Downloader allowed me to use my Off Peak hours to download from Adrian. I shutdown Star Downloader at the end of the Off Peak hours and resumed the download 12 hours later when the Off Peak hours started again. Ran perfectly.

When a download is called "rename" by Getright, I simly rename it, ie CoffsHarbor.zip or whatever is appropriate. Always worked for me/ You can rename it in the pop up, ypu don't have to wait to download it then rename it... Been using Getright for almost ten years, no problems.

Sue

• 3 weeks later...

Archived