NZMF problem

kaboki

Had milford running just fine when I first installed it. But one day I noticed the boat traffic whas dissapeard, same with the Orcas.

I have installed some other scenery after Milford, Grenadines from Flytampa and Switzerland Pro X, but I had the FTX central set to default when I did.

Tried deleting Milford and did a reinstall but it didn't help, also tried running the ModuleInstaller.exe but nothing happend just stayed the same. All other flows are working, dolphins, people, insects etc.

Please help.

you could try and set FTX Central to default and the run the Acceleration disc and hit "repair" that will restore the original files

when that is finished run FTX Central and select the region and check it out

Tried to repair didn't work...

Don Grovestine's AI Flight Planner lets you search for FS9-compiled flightplans: http://www.fsdevelop...splay.php?f=100

Tried the tool to search for FS9 flightplans, no luck finding any :mellow: I checked the manual for the scenerys and none of them have any FS9 traffic, only scenery with AI whas the Grenadines and it said they use FSX traffic files....

Don't know if this helps but i had Fly Tampas Grenadines long time ago, and as far as i remember, they had Traffic files that would interfere with FSX, i had to run a special tool from fly tampa to enable traffic in the grenadines after every other install or change i did within FSX. I think it has something to do with that.

Check the Fly Tampa grenadines traffic files especially.

Should be the problem.

Dan

Archived