EGFF Cardiff International - Included **FREE** with FTX EU Wales

Here is the question? Cardiff is simply amazing scenry and hope everyone in wales will be happy with this scenry EGFF Cardiff International Airport . Now the big question is a while back I had ask the question why is Boise,Idaho Aiport not being done someone responded with we decided not to do big Airport. I can live with that due to issues with bigger airport. Now looking at Cardiff that airport is just as big as Boise Airport so why is that Airport being done and not Boise just a thought. Great Job with Cardiff.

This looks well smart. This is also my first post on these forums too.

Just out of curiosity, Cardiff Airport (EGFF) is right next to RAF St athan (less than 5 miles as the crow flies) just wondering why this wont be included in the pack? I worked for several years at the RAF base, and spent many a time visiting Cardiff Airport on random days off work.

Still, I look forward to this becoming available, and will make this my first purchase once it becomes available!

This looks well smart. This is also my first post on these forums too.

Just out of curiosity, Cardiff Airport (EGFF) is right next to RAF St athan (less than 5 miles as the crow flies) just wondering why this wont be included in the pack? I worked for several years at the RAF base, and spent many a time visiting Cardiff Airport on random days off work.

Still, I look forward to this becoming available, and will make this my first purchase once it becomes available!

I'm sure it will be an "enhanced" airbase, as they are in FTX England, just not full blown ORBX magic like Cardiff will be as a kind gesture from the developers

That sounds good to me. Just out of curiosity, will it mimic the airfield with this enhanced look as she stands now (to a degree, I.E not exactly the same)?, or will it just be a case of, its more enhanced that the bog standard FSX version?

Cheers.

Have a look at this thread, the screen shots should answer your question even though the thread is not related

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/50277-ftx-eng-with-uk2000-airports/

Archived