2013 Roadmap FTX England Airports

steveb

I asked this in the poll for new airports for FTX England It was proabably the wrong place to ask.

Has the plan for the list of airports given by John on the 31st December 2012 now been changed?

EGSG - Stapleford Abbotts

EGTR - Elstree

EGML - Damyns Hall

EGHI - Southampton Intl

EGKN - Kenley Aerodrome

EGKA - Shoreham

EGBN - Nottingham

EGTF - Fairoaks

EGTH - Shuttleworth

EGHC - Lands End

EGLS - Old Sarum

EGLG - Panshagar

EGSV - Old Buckenham

EGVO - Odiham

EGBP - Kemble

EGHN - Isle of wight

EGHJ - Bembridge

EKGL - Deanland Lewes

EGHA - Compton Abbas

EGKB - Biggin Hill

EGKH - Lashenden (Headcorn)

EGKR - Redhill

EGMD - Lydd (Ashford)

EGTO - Rochester

EGHP - Popham

EGBO - Halfpenny green / Wolverhampton

I would just like this clarified please.

FSS0186795

FSS0193848

FSS0198984

This is not an official answer but i can say these airports are in various stages of production by my team now

EGKA - Shoreham

EGTH - Shuttleworth

EGHP - Popham

EGHA - Compton Abbas

EGLG - Panshagar

EGKH - Lashenden (Headcorn)

EGHJ - Bembridge

I believe John's post is to get an idea of what you the customer wants first so i guess some of the airports may get changed but having a look in the request list i see most already listed

Paul

The following airports are also currently in production or pre-production:

EGTR - Elstree

EGML - Damyns Hall

EGHI - Southampton Intl

EGTF - Fairoaks

EKGL - Deanland Lewes

So if you combine Paul's list and my list you have what is being worked on as we speak. The remainder of the original list may be altered based on customer feedback, yes.

Another thing to keep in mind is sales volumes. If these UK VFR airports don't sell in the same sort of volume as our AU/NA/NZ airports have done then we have to consider the viability of the EU or UK markets. It will take us about 9-12 months to get accurate trend data before we make any decisions on that.

Thanks John for the info.

Its not that I was trying to be awkward. I was just trying to see if the roadmap had changed.

I, like a lot of others have their favorites that we would love to see. Mine is Lashenden/Headcorn. I visit there on a regular basis. When I saw that it was on the roadmap list I was over the moon.

I am so pleased to see its still on the list to do. My plan is to buy all the airports in my area of virtual flying. Stapleford is out of that area, but it is so good I had to buy it.

Thanks again for the excellent support

FSS0186795

FSS0193848

FSS0198984

So many airfields, so little money ! :-[

I'm gonna have to take to begging at birthday's, father's day, anniversaries, Christmas, Easter, Guy Fawkes night, Bastille Day, any other ideas ?

Archived