Thank You ORBX Team for Amazing Products - My Real Life Adventure Story

Airwolf

Hey ORBX Team,

I want to personally thank you all for creating an amazing product. At the moment I use PNW with Prepar3D, and wow it is amazing.

I recently had my first general aviation flight and during that flight ORBX PNW came to my mind. And this flight had it all, amazing views, adventure and a very potential dangerous situation.

The entire story is posted on avsim forums, but I will cut and paste the part where ORBX PNW fits in the adventure.

"I am feeling like a freaking Astronaut, I have never experienced flight from front of a cockpit, and this a General Aviation Aircraft - All I can see OMG, $%$^^$^!#@$ amazing in my head, and the view is so damn beautiful....The sky is blue with few fluffly clouds, below I see beautiful farms, and little away in the horizon I see the Potomac river - just picture perfect. For a brief moment, I just realized time stood still and this amazing moment is imprinted in my heart, mind and my soul. I will never be able to forget it.

Humor never leaves me - it comes happily and I say "I think I am inside Flight sim world, this reminds me of Orbx's PNW scenery, how amazing". Yes, real life has no substitute, but you have to give credit to Orbx team for giving us amazing quality scenery for flight simming.

With my jaw down the entire way, we are cruising at 2500 feet!!! And I am absorbing every inch of detail that my brain can process. I do have few small videos. I felt holding the camera was taking me away from the moment. I am nervous, happy, excited, and top of the world!!!"

If you want to see all the pictures and read the entire adventure where AVSIM flight community saved my life on this flight - please check it out

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/397622-avsim-saved-my-life-a-real-life-adventure-epic-event-post-filled-with-dreams-trading-airplanes-and-other-cool-stuff/

Thank You ORBX team - I can not wait to have all your products. I am saving up for FTX Global along with Australia, North NZ and South NZ. Never seen or been to the the southern hemisphere.

Have an awesome day,

Airwolf

Reading your story brought back great memories for me . There is just nothing like riding in a cockpit of a G.A . plane .

You should chase your dream and go for your private pilots license .

Take care

John

Archived