Anyone able to do a Repaint?

DjMatty2k9

After the unfortunate event in London this morning, I started to research the company that the helicopter belonged to. It was owned by a Executive Helicopter Charter company called RotorMotion.

After viewing their fleet list my eye was pulled towards a beautiful looking bird, one of their Augusta A109E Power choppers, the tail number is G-ZIPE pictured bellow:

Posted Image

I would love to adopt this chopper as my new Flight Sim bird, unfortunately I have not got the skills to re-paint aircraft.

I was wondering if anyone could or knows someone that could re-paint this bird for Nemeth Designs AW109 VIP Variant.

I would be very great full if someone could re-paint this for me.

Cheers

Matt Lloyd

Ozx have people doing repaints, and I believe that you can request specific aircraft. Try going here.

/>http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/forum/40-the-paint-point-aeroplane-alley/

"I will do it Matt. I have done a 109 repaint with the same lines. Shouldn't be any trouble + I quite like it"

Sorry mate, you replied while I was typing my reply, I did not mean to steal your thunder.. Teecee.

I will do it Matt. I have done a 109 repaint with the same lines. Shouldn't be any trouble + I quite like it

Thanks a lot pgreenwo, It's a beauty in my opinion. I love the colour scheme, dark and executive looking! Caught my eye immediately.

Ozx have people doing repaints, and I believe that you can request specific aircraft. Try going here.

http://aussiex.org/f...eroplane-alley/

"I will do it Matt. I have done a 109 repaint with the same lines. Shouldn't be any trouble + I quite like it"

Sorry mate, you replied while I was typing my reply, I did not mean to steal your thunder.. Teecee.

And thanks anyway teecee, I know where too look in the future if need be.

Cheers

Matt

After the unfortunate event in London this morning, I started to research the company that the helicopter belonged to. It was owned by a Executive Helicopter Charter company called RotorMotion.

After viewing their fleet list my eye was pulled towards a beautiful looking bird, one of their Augusta A109E Power choppers, the tail number is G-ZIPE pictured bellow:

I would love to adopt this chopper as my new Flight Sim bird, unfortunately I have not got the skills to re-paint aircraft.

I was wondering if anyone could or knows someone that could re-paint this bird for Nemeth Designs AW109 VIP Variant.

I would be very great full if someone could re-paint this for me.

Cheers

Matt Lloyd

Here you go Matt. I Just need to touch it up mate. I'll drop you a note when it's done when I upload it to Aussiex

Posted Image

Archived