John York

My first flight on the mainland was from Yarram to Melbourne;

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I had 'Permission to land' and as you can see was on short final, but seconds after this last one was taken some silly bugger in a Boeing crashed into the back of me! :o>:(  Why can't these jet jockeys look where they're bloody going?!! >:(  If it was you Iain, that's a heavy repair bill up your shirt! ;D

It's a nuisance because I had heard that Melbourne is difficult with frame rates and I wanted to try it out on my machine.  Still, the next flight will be from Melbourne so that will tell. 

I truly, truly love this scenery.  I think it's the best yet and you may be sorry to hear I'm going to spend a long time here, so if I bore you, let me know, but I won't go away! ;)  Sorry about the sky, but I can't help it if Australian weather is so kind can I?  I did give it a chance by flying in 'real world weather' adjusting every 15 minutes, but it was perfect all the way. :)

There is one thing I want to ask.  Why is it that sometimes I can zoom the aircraft in and out and at others I can't, even on the same flight?  And, more to the point how can I get the zoom to work all the time?

John

Thank you ImageShack

Why is it that sometimes I can zoom the aircraft in and out and at others I can't, even on the same flight?  And, more to the point how can I get the zoom to work all the time?

Sometimes when your panning/zooming in spot veiw, it gets caught up in the panning cycle...happens to me alot while taking screenshots...easy fix...

Using your mouse, just 'click on the screen'    (point your cursor somewhere on the screen and left click)...that usually resets it... ;)

BTW...Very nice shotz

Thanks Po and Uhu (sounds like an English children's programme!) for those tips.  Who would have thought to click on the screen?!!! ???:)

Appreciate the comments from all of you.  Thanks fellers.

Yes Mark. I've you to thank....again.  You're responsible for GenX and Orbx and FEX and FSWC and GEX and UTX and I'm never going to forget that you've also been responsible for me spending so much money on upgrading my computer to work them all! ::);D

John

Archived