Trying to avoid a re-install

teecee

I spent several hours this PM flying in the PNW.. Fabulous.

This evening I tried to fly on my old stamping ground, Aus, and in particular Tassie.. Trees everywhere.. and I can't get rid of them. They are covering the villages, and a big part of the countryside.

The strange thing is that they are Aussie trees,not the conifers I spent the afternoon flying over. I have tried running the default, and back to Aus.. no good, then running North America again and back to Aus. All to no avail. I really would like to avoid a re-install if at all possible. Any pointers? Thanks.Teecee.

Terry, I think its something to do with the settings in your library, because the problems that you have last week, when we fly together in PNW you had those strange textures.

Than you changed some priority settings.Try to disable some of your addons.

Peter

Hi Teecee,

can you post some screenshots, please? From your description it sounds like a disconnect between ground textures and autogen files but it's hard to imagine how that could happen in technical terms so I'm wondering whether something else is going on.

Cheers, Holger

Sorry Holger, I have removed FSX and Acceleration and am reinstalling them as I type this.. The system was getting very "cumbersome" so a clean out and re-install had to happen soon. I will report on the results in a day or two, Thanks for the input. Terry.

Archived