Lancair problem

Benny

Order #FSS0191361- yesterday

Well, my first ever ORBX deception. Why, i have half a plane most of the time, I see part of the instrument but no plane. Change view still see no plane.

No steering wheel most of the time. Save flight, load back and everything is messed up. Exit FSX, start back on a different runway, no steering wheel. Load back a flight in the air, FSX is all messed up, can click on nothing, FSX main screen/view all messed up.

I always have issue with planes, grrrrrrrr. Spent 2 hours with that thing yesterday and I had it. Took a walk with my dog. Similar stuff happen with Aerosoft Airbus X, but it was worse, CTD at each flight.

Rig is up to date. I7 2600, GTX 590, 8 ram. Win 7 64. This rig is dedicated to FSX only.

Don't tell me to do a fresh install of FSX, I don't have a day to loose on that.

I'm no computer wizard, this is why I pay for good product that should work as advertise.

I will un install this morning and give it another shot, if it's not working it's going in the graveyard.

All I can think of is there must be something wrong with your computer. But exactly what I have no idea. Some sort of memory problem? Sometimes when my memory is full after a long flight and I change planes to the Lancair I get the same problem that you are having. I also get it with other aircraft.

Try loading FSX with the default Friday Harbor flight and then loading the Lancair. Also try an airport from FSX default in an area with very little scenery.

There are tools you can download or access in Windows 7 to monitor system usage. They should tell you where the problem is.

Hope this helps

Archived