Praise for NZ

Benny

South and North.

Sadly for me... I bought 5 ORBX product in 10 days... including the Lancair (10 min ago).

I own 27 addon, 5 planes (including the very bad (for me) Airbux X), at the opposite I own the great Twin Otter so no bashing at all intended toward Aerosoft.

8 ORBX (7 scenery), many Fly Tampa and all other are Aerosoft.

For me, one of "the reference" before was Madeira for fun factor, VFR and a great airport.

PNW is feel strangely to big for me? And I live in Canada.

Apart from the EXCELLENT low flying res/quality the whole NZ scene feel just perfect, not to big not to small.

So much details included, it make me want to visit NZ for real.

I'm no hard core simmer, I'm a Quality Wing 757 type of simmer, no PMDG kind. But when I have a few loose hours I enjoy your product so much.

I truly believe that you are passionate folks who enjoy their work.

I'm a IFR/VFR pilote with about 1000 hours, yesterday, on NZ south, somewhere...when flying low I got almost scared looking up close at those field and trees... like I was flying to low in real life.

For me, NZ (both) is the best deal out there right now in all scenery I own or could buy.

Bravo to you all for a superb product.

Ben

Canada

ps.: I know, I have to go explore PNW... :-)

Thanks Ben,

NZSI and NZNI are the culmination of all the learning and research the original regions team gained throughout the development of AU>PNW>NRM>CRM>PFJ....., and in my own eyes are the two best Orbx regions ever to be made.. hands down.

Cheers

Tim

Get that 757 on the strip at Queenstown and punch in a course for Christchurch. The departure from Queenstown is one of the most spectacular take-off's you'll ever do in FSX.

New Zealand ORBX is one of the best products I've bought. I love it and it's so awe inspiring to fly at 30,000 feet.

Happy flying, mate!

Frank

Ben,

All of the FTX scenery packages are great fun. Our West coast and NZ are my favourites. You really must spend some time (virtualy and in life) on our west coast. To make the experience even more exhilerating visit Return to Misty Moorings web site and obtain some of their addon scenery to complement the ORBX scenery as well.

Get that 757 on the strip at Queenstown and punch in a course for Christchurch. The departure from Queenstown is one of the most spectacular take-off's you'll ever do in FSX.

Frank

Done, at dusk, beautiful!!!!! Thanks. No I have to figure out the FMC on the 757.

By the way, I have posted on the support forum but if by any chance some of you could help me with that (Lancair)

http://youtu.be/-Nc_PiX_YSI

By the way, I have posted on the support forum but if by any chance some of you could help me with that (Lancair)

In your fsx.cfg file

Under [Graphics]

Place the following:

HighMemFix=1

You can also Google FSX HighMemFix to learn more about what this one does.

Thanks Matthew, I will check that out. But yesterday night, after doing some cleanup with MSconfig all was super fine???? I also did some memory check and the result was positive.The problem never came back with FPS over 50 in NZ??? I just bought the QW 146 ultimate edition and after some testing with this plane I went back to the Lancair and all was fine.

ps.: So far, the QW 146 is a beauty in all aspect.

Archived