Bella Coola mesh failure?

Pidder

Just bought CYBD, wunderful software!! Order # is 190896, and yes, I'm using NA_PFJ (# 80051). I dissabled FS Global X 2010 but between the city and the airport of Bella Coola the river looks very strange:

Posted Image

Any ideas what is going wrong here?

Posted Image

Hello Russ

Also just got Bella Coola

But can't find the PFJ service pack 3!

Could you please give us a link?

EDIT: Saw you cleared that up in your post, OK, will wait for the release of SP3.

Thanks

Hi Russ

Got the same thing going on....

you said PFJ patch3? did i missed something?

i have PFJ patch 2 installed, i had id installed before already. is a third one out yet? or should i install the PFJ patch 2 again?

thanks for clear that up

Dan

Uh, wait. You mean that Bella Coola was released as a defective product with a promise that it will be fixed "soon"? Poor show. I also see that, according to another poster; "I'm confused... The documentation states a requirement for PFJ.004 (or higher version) patch. The latest patch I can find for NA PFJ is PFJ.002. Do I need to be looking somewhere other than the link provided in the CYBD User Guide?" So which is it? Should we wait for patch 3 or patch 4, or just buy a broken product and hope for the best? Quite disappointed in this, frankly.

Regards,

Fritz

Lower your tone Fritz please... CYBD is a complete product and was NOT released as a defective product.

The service pack in question is SP3 for the region PFJ that CYBD sits within, and aligns the region mountain mesh to the CYBD river and road network. That is all. The patch has nothing to do with the function of the airport it'self.

SP3 will be released soon, just as with the release of CZST Stewart and the following service pack to the region to fix the same water and road alignments. Again, that is all.

Russ.

Service packs for regions are independent of airport releases and are designed to rectify anomalies in the terrain and alignment of roads, river banks etc which would normally not be noticed using the landclass system but are exposed when placing a higher resolution photoreal area for an airport.

Service packs are NOT released at the same time as airports, although we do try to release them close to each other as possible.

Please do not take the "defective product" approach with us. The airport is feature complete. The manual has one typo - the service pack version number is 3, not 4. Please accept our apologies for the typo.

Archived