EU ENG- EGNM Hole on final

chaders

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone else sees this small issue located short final runway 32 at Leeds Bradford (EGNM). There appears to be a small pond sunk into the ground. Sorry for the size of the screenshot I'll need to read up on the image tags on this forum.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hi

I've made a note of this. For future reference if possible can you show the co-ordinates in the screenshot (shift-z) as it make locating the exact spot much easier.

Paul

Hi Paul,

Yeah sorry about that I wasn't really thinking. I have to say it's a really minor issues, far more important for anyone flying out of Leeds is the fact you've put in Eccup Reservoir which is one of the VRP's that's been missing from default. I'm impressed so far.

Richard, I've just done an approach to runway 14 and 32 at Leeds Bradford EGNM and took a couple of screen shots, one at each end, I do not see any holes, but there again I'm using UK2000 airports and not FSX for the UK as I have spent a small fortune on them and am not at present willing to throw them away, the surrounding area is all Orbx though, it's really very good and I am very happy to have bought it. I hope the images come out okay as this is the first time I've done it on this forum.

https://picasaweb.google.com/109489758097464209748/FSXScreenShots#5813705290062525730

https://picasaweb.google.com/109489758097464209748/FSXScreenShots#5813704773998881746

• 4 weeks later...

Just wondering if anyone else sees this small issue located short final runway 32 at Leeds Bradford (EGNM). There appears to be a small pond sunk into the ground. Sorry for the size of the screenshot I'll need to read up on the image tags on this forum.

Confirmed and will be fixed in the next service pack (raised to correct altitude) :)

Thanks for the report.

Bests,

Sascha

• 2 years later...

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for taking the time to to reply and to explane the situation to me. My response and any questions contained in it are not directed at you but to ORBX and/or FlightSim Store or indeed anyone from the wider flightsim community who might care to comment.

I did not purchase the product from the developers, I purchased it from the publishers (ORBX) through FlightSimStore and as such I would have thought that responsibility for correcting any faults with any of their products lay with them, as an anology if I bought an HP computer from PC World (not that I would be so stupid) and that computer had a fault then it would be the responsibility of PC World to correct it. I don't have the necessary knowledge to correct such faults myself (ORBX scenery, not a computer fault!) but surely someone from within those organisations does? Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't such faults been corrected in FSX's defaulf scenery by others who were not part of the Microsoft delelopment team?

I am a little agreived that I was sold a product which had known, albeit minor, faults. I know that in the wider scale of things a little hole at the end of a runway at a provincial airport in England isn't going to affect a lot of ORBX's customers, but it does affect me, this is my 'hub' in the UK and it detracts enormously from my enjoyment of an otherwise excellent product.

So ORBX, as a customer of yours who has spent close on $1000 AUD on over 30 of your titles, is there any chance you could put this right for me (and no doubt 1 or 2 other whingeing poms)?

Regards,

Peter.

p.s. Just seen your post Glenn, thanks my point exactly.

Holger,

Many, many thanks for that, just done a circuit of EGNM and the pothole has indeed gone, much more realistic and pleasing to the eye. I assume from the date of the file that you have written the exclude file today in response to my post? fantastic service indeed, I can go to bed happy now.

Thank-you Bruce too for your helpful contribution.

Peter.

Archived