Return to Misty Moorings releases BarnStormers - Landscapes for PFJ

Xavier Carré

Hi all,

Return to Misty Moorings releases today "BarnStormers - Landscapes for PFJ". British Columbia - Tweedsmuir North Provincial park, Nechako reservoir.

The purpose of this detailed scenery package is to render this beautiful country, using photoreal, handcrafted ground polys and landclasses. I have tried, with the great help from Jacques Alluchon, to bring this part of British Columbia to life.

You will find airstrips, farms, ranches, sawmills and many other interesting locations with custom buildings throughout the Tweedsmuir Provincial Park and Nechako Reservoir area.

I have fully redone area from Ootsa lake to Marila, and some small others parts. With Jacques Alluchon, we have added dozens and dozens of custom objects.

5 enhanced OrbX locations (adding objects) : Huckleberry mine, Ootsa lake sawmill, Marila airstrip, Chikamin bay dock and Tetachuk airstrip.

added 21 real locations, and 4 real airstrips .

added 3 fictitious airstrips and 1 fictitious SPB, and 6 fictitious locations.

And 12 small sceneries.

You can add also 4 real locations from Chris Losh – Return to Misty Moorings

Hours of bush flying !

Here at Return to Misty Moorings : http://return.mistymoorings.com/ scenery page, under B

Don't forget to read carefully the english and french documentations, and to download my latest Ceyx_Sceneries_Libraries ( scenery page, at the top : Objects libraries )

We would thanks Nadine "Handie", Rod Jackson, Dieter Linde, Klaus Tröppner, Jean-Pierre Frichot, Patrick Quilien, Brad Allen, Jeff Greene, Guy "Spud" Maririch, and Doug Linn.

A very special thanks to Holger Sandmann.

Cheers,

Xavier Carré - Return to Misty Moorings

Thank you very much Xavier and all others involved.

This will be my first RTMM install, I have read instructions on RTMM_Landscapes_PFJ_BarnStormers_EN and README_FIRST,

so I hope everything goes smooth. (Downloading all required files)

Since I don't have Acceleration Pack I understand I won't be able to see some objects.

Does it make much difference? If so, could you elaborate which ones?

Cheers.

Many thanks Xavier! I'm downloading as we speak. I've recently downloaded and installed many of RTMM's wonderful scenery and find they add much life and interest to the areas covered. thank you thank you thank you........................ Howard

Hello Xavier and team,

congratulations on the release of what looks to be a wonderful addition to Pacific Fjords!

Great to see the inland sections of PFJ receiving some attention; the landscape may be less spectacular than the coastal mountains but it's still a beautiful corner of British Columbia.

Cheers, Holger

Archived