ZK-COP, a new outfit for the Mooney

A huge thankyou Mango for such excellent piccies.  :D

I ''commissioned" Heiko to do some screenshots for me of this new paint, because , let's face it, he's on another plain when it comes to this stuff.

I've done the paint ZK-COP for a very deserving member of our community, who, as the fern leaf and ZK regitration splapped on the aeroplane suggests, is from the Land of the Long White Cloud.

I don't know if he'd appreciate me naming him here, so I won't, but I was honored to do a paint for someone who has served the real community and is now part of this virtual one.

For everyone else, I'll manage to make the repaint available at www.aussiex.org over the next few days. Poor Jaykae must be working his tail off with all the repaints we keep throwing at him. :o

Thanks everyone for the kind comments and once again congratulations to Mango on his excellent work.

Cheers, Steve.

Beauty Squeeker! We are so lucky to have such a wonderful variety of paints for this excellent aircraft. You certainly have that "special" skill which many of us envy! Well done & thanks, Malcolm.

Archived