My REX Problem

Jack_pilot

Hello, everyone.

I have a question

I'm sorry to be here to help

Can you help me?

I think that the REXEssential+OD released, but I can not access the REX Forum. So I can not download REXESS + OD

I used to write an appeal letter to the REX, but also did not respond

Can you help me?

Thank you!

hi jack as far as i know rex overdrive is not yet availible,it will be released next week,i guess you should ask this question in the rex forum,they are very busy there and sometimes the time difference can play a part in a delay too,best to raise the question therehttp://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/topic/21608-rex-essential-plus-and-overdrive-announcement/

hi jack as far as i know rex overdrive is not yet availible,it will be released next week,i guess you should ask this question in the rex forum,they are very busy there and sometimes the time difference can play a part in a delay too,best to raise the question therehttp://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/topic/21608-rex-essential-plus-and-overdrive-announcement/

Thank you timmo32! Thank you for your information!

REX support forum tip me: [# 2000] You are not allowed to visit this community.

umm thats strange mate,you didnt break any forum rules over there did you ?i have never had any issues with them,not to sure wat could be wrong,maybe try refreshing your settings over there,can not offer anymore advice to you mate,tho just keep trying of maybe someones else can chime in on this :)

umm thats strange mate,you didnt break any forum rules over there did you ?i have never had any issues with them,not to sure wat could be wrong,maybe try refreshing your settings over there,can not offer anymore advice to you mate,tho just keep trying of maybe someones else can chime in on this :)

REX ESS + OD can be in FSS release?

REX Essential+ with and/or without OverDrive is yet to be released. While we here at FSS are prep'd for the release we have not been given the green light from REX Game Studios. All existing REX for FSX download customers will be upgraded to the non-OverDrive version when it is released and we'll be sending you all an email when that happens. In any case this isn't the correct forum to discuss this.

Archived