permanent crash of FSX at Lands Inn after KWYS install

Hi Guys,

got a small problem here i guess...

i noticed, every time i land or approach at Lands Inn my FSX crashes.

Never had that problem before, the only thing i changed was installing KWYS, and Yellowstone runs perfect! I have no problems at Longview either.

Just Lands Inn....

Any ideas?

Cheers

Dan

Hi Wolter

i did so..... i managed to land, but as soon as i wanted to take off, FSX crashed again.

it seems like my FS can't handle to load something there, always crashes to desktop.

what is going on?

like i said, i never had that problem before, and i landed there many times without a problem.....

Hi Dan,

in the Windows Start menu (lower left corner of your screen) type "Event Viewer" in the search box, then click on the Program to start it. In the left menu there should be a Windows Logs > Application submenu. Left-click on that to have all entries display in the center window and then scroll down to the approximate date/time of your crashes. You'll see a red flag named "Error" in the Level column. Highlight the line so that the error log gets displayed in the bottom window and then switch to the Detail tab and make a screenshot of it.

Cheers, Holger

Hello Dan

To view error reports:

Click Start

Type “View all problem reports†(w/o quotations)

Once the applet starts look for FSX source reports, select the appropriate one then double click on it. It should open the problem report.

Or

Click Start -> Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Event Viewer -> Windows Logs -> Application

Look for “Error†at the level column, and find FSX related events, Clik on the appropiate ones.

Cheers

Edit: Holger beat me to it, Oops.

Archived