Departing KJAC

mikee

You have too run all the setup files in case you didn't. Had the same problem when I only installed the first setup file...

Hello, i have just re-installed it but still the same. Can you please be more specific , i run the set up and everything seem to be ok. What other setup files i have to run?

Hello, i have just re-installed it but still the same. Can you please be more specific , i run the set up and everything seem to be ok. What other setup files i have to run?

When you unzip the file you get three folders. OrbxNAKJAC100, OrbxNAKJAC100_setup2, OrbxNAKJAC100_setup3. Inside each folders there is a setup file you have to run them all starting with OrbxNAKJAC100 and then OrbxNAKJAC_setup2 and last OrbxNAKJAC100_Setup3.

I am downloading it again as in the one i have after i unziped it, there was only one set up. I don't know what went wrong the first time, i hope now i will install it , correctly. I will let you know as soon i finish my download and installation. Thank you kaboki and the other guys for spotting the problem i appreciated all your help.

I gave you some wrong info, there should be 3 zip files. OrbxNAKJAC100, FTXNAKJAC100_setup2, FTXNAKJAC100_setup3. Each has a separate download with about 1Gig in size. Or you can get them all in one in the file called OrbxNAKJAC100_FULL.zip should be 4gigs in size

Sorry for the confusion..

I gave you some wrong info, there should be 3 zip files. OrbxNAKJAC100, FTXNAKJAC100_setup2, FTXNAKJAC100_setup3. Each has a separate download with about 1Gig in size. Or you can get them all in one in the file called OrbxNAKJAC100_FULL.zip should be 4gigs in size

Sorry for the confusion..

No Problem my friend, the one that i am downloading now is a little more than 4giigs in size so hopefully is the right one.

Hi Mikee,

If you need to check your filesizes etc, I posted a topic about exactly the problem you have run into, as it seems that a few customers have had issues with same thing. If you're still having issues, just start a support thread and we can help you sort out it out.

Cheers,

Jarrad

Does the new file "OrbxNAKJAC100_FULL.zip" only come with one installer? Because when KJAC came out I had to download all 3 zip files and run 3 setup files to get all the scenery installed. Would like to know because if I have to reinstall, it would be easier to only have to run one setup file instead of 3.

Archived