NZNI ALA's & Ag-Strips ?

gorham

Hi Boy's

I have been looking around the North Island of NZ,and have not found any (ALA's or Ag-strips) as in the south island, or are thay still too come in Plan-G ? to show you where the Strips are ? Looking out for Tony's Place also to come out soon !!!

Regards Shaun.

Hi Shaun,

The couple hundred dirt strips in NZNI should show up in your FSX GPS, but not from the go-to-airport list, there is a file in testing at the moment which will allow these to be selected normally, As for Plan-G I have no idea,

Cheers

Tim.

Thank You Tim,

I have had a look at what I have been seeing in the North USA re :GPS and it shows up all Eg:OR22 ,OR23 the ALA's, but in the NZNI only the larger Aiport show on the GPS, the same in the South Island, ?

Regard Shaun.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Dieter,

My apologies for above, I must have a post-release file in my system for NZNI which is showing the strips for me in the GPS

Anyhow, we have a NZSI servicepack in final testing and coming out very soon which has all these airports listed in the go-to-list, which is very cool

Cheers

Tim

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Dieter,

My apologies for above, I must have a post-release file in my system for NZNI which is showing the strips for me in the GPS

Anyhow, we have a NZSI servicepack in final testing and coming out very soon which has all these airports listed in the go-to-list, which is very cool

Cheers

Tim

Hi Tim,

I was just wondering if you have checked out this aero-club site which show pictures and locations of a lot of upper North Island strips many of which are not shown in NZNI. Maybe they could be included in a future SP. ::)

Hi Dieter,

Cheers

Tim

Hi Tim,

I was just wondering if you have checked out this aero-club site which show pictures and locations of a lot of upper North Island strips many of which are not shown in NZNI. Maybe they could be included in a future SP. ::)

How stupid is that? I did not post the link. :-[:-[ :-[ Here it is; http://www.parakaiairfield.co.nz/airfields.shtml

Archived