KJAC night lighting...again

WilliamJSS

Sorry to keep beating a dead horse it seems, but I am wondering on maybe a status update on the fix for KJAC, for users who do not have the airports needed to be able to see the runway lights, like has already been brought up before. All that shows is the end lighting, and no taxiway or runway lighting, making flying at night pretty much impossible.

I have owned this airport for a couple months now, and a couple months ago it was said that a patch was being worked on, but nothing new sense then has come about.

Thank you for your time.

G'day William,

Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately I have been quite busy with non-FS duties and my schedule for the KJAC has slipped back a little bit. Rest assured it is being worked on, however it is not yet complete. In the meantime though, I've attached a group of files that should resolve the lighting issue you are experiencing - please place the contents of the attached .zip file into your Microsoft Flight Simulator X/effects folder. This should enable the missing runway and apron lights for you.

Let me know if you have any problems,

Cheers,

Jarrad

KJAC Lighting Temp Fix.zip

Well I downloaded it and placed them in my folders. It fixed some but still there is no centerline lighting. The sides are now visible and the taxiway but no centerline.

Oh well, I guess it will be fixed for the patch. Kinda hoping that would be my silver bullet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...

Archived