FSS0113706 AU Green, Cairns

FSS0120050 CRM

FSS0121103 Diamond POint

FSS0140733 NZSI

FSS0163551 PAKT

FSS0163553 Alice

FSS0167053 Stewart

FSS0169248 Jackson Hole

I just need the files and instructions for the gabled roof fix. I've had this problem for a long time TBH, and Iv'e just been ignoring it, but it's starting to wear on me, as I've been doing a lot of flying in Africa, Europe, Russia etc... If you could provide this for me, it would be appreciated, not sure why this isn't a file available with the patches on the support page.

Hi Shawn,

if there was a simple, common fix then we would probably provide that in a sticky post. However, there are several possible causes with multiple files involved and it also depends on what version of FSX and other add-ons you have installed.

With FTX Central set to something other than Default FSX, navigate to \ORBX\Scripts\Backup and sort the folder by date. These autogen and landclass files are the ones replaced by Orbx and stored here while FTX Central is active. Assuming you use original versions of these files they should all be dated between May 2006 and September 2007. If one or more have newer dates, and they aren't intentional replacement versions, then let us know the names of those files and the version of FSX you're using and we can post the original copies for you.

Cheers, Holger

Ok. it may make it easier to just tell you that EVERY file other than:

veg_Broadleaf_ChestnutMaple_WI

veg_Broadleaf_thin_HW

veg_Broadleaf_thin_WI

veg_Broadleaf_ChestnutMaple_HW

and lclookup.bgl

is later than sept 2007. If these are intentional replacements, then I'm not sure when or why I would have done, I do have lots of other scenery, including, but not limited to Fly Tampa Grenadines, Aerosoft Tahiti, and a few airports. but I'm not sure what else would have changed the autogen files. I am running acceleration. I didn't think that GEX replaces any autogen (just texture) I do have all of GEX installed that is available currently.

Hi Shawn,

well then, below is a complete backup folder with original FSX Acceleration files. You probably want to make a copy of your current Backup folder before overwriting those files just in case some of those replacements were intentional after all. There are a few add-ons that replace autogen textures and their global control files (some Areosoft titles, the UK Channel island packages, etc.) but I don't have a complete list either.

Cheers, Holger

Backup_Acc.zip

Archived