Green Hills

Markon

Thanks, Christoph, Iain, Bruce and Eric.

Ah... - almost greener than green... - now let me guess where that is Bill ;)

Very nice, guessing somewhere in NZ.

Yes it is New Zealand South Island, just south of Nelson.

It is surprising , to me anyway , the difference in the green from different countries . I actually thought it was in Oz . Maybe its the way individual rigs are set up .

I see so many different monitor representations of the ground textures. Markon's settings look about right - that is, the same colours that I see on my machine when I made them. And these FTX colours are less saturated than the real world.

It is surprising , to me anyway , the difference in the green from different countries . I actually thought it was in Oz . Maybe its the way individual rigs are set up .

Alan, I have found that the colours display differently based on the Shade settings, for this image I used a preset of Blue Daze which I usually use for NZSI

For FTX Australia I usually use a preset of Mike's Final or Desert Tints, depending on where I am flying.

I see so many different monitor representations of the ground textures. Markon's settings look about right - that is, the same colours that I see on my machine when I made them. And these FTX colours are less saturated than the real world.

Thanks Matt for that info, that is really good to know, looks like I may have got my setting right at long last :)

Thanks Bugdani :)

Hi Matt, begs the question of why ftx is less saturated than real life .

Archived