New * Carenado Piper 'Cherokee Paints

PO

After being inspired by Sqeeker (awesome) and some of the other fine artists here,

I thought I'd give some painting a try...These are not HD, or fancy, really, I'm just learning'

*These are for the FSX Piper Cherokee 180*

The 2 here are almost finished, but I thought I'd throw a few sceen's here...

VH-UZR  -  This one was requested- I have added 2 custom Interiors to this paint...

(Brown swede, or Grey leather) * Note these new interiors are VC only...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And the second One  VH-FTX...choice of two interiors also...

Posted Image

** Here you can see the Interior, Gray in this shot..The brown Is nice too...**

Posted Image

Well done, PO - will there be a difference to the (cough) other one I already have? Cheers.

MMGLADS- No changes to the paint. The VC repaint was a violation of the Carenado EULA agreement (copyright infringement).

The new download package will contain the exact same paint without the custom VC textures...(Altho-we'll see what lies in the future  ;))

If a paint doesnt show up from my experience it is usually a problem with the entry made in the aircraft.cfg file, go over the added entry(s) with a fine tooth comba nd ensure 2 things are correct, that the [flightsim] entry for the paint has the next corresponding number in the list and that the texture= part corresponds to the exact file that is in your aircraft file, if one of the letter in that is out it will not work, I have caught myself during repaint checking finding my own not showing up and it has almost exclusively been those 2 problems.

cheers

AC

Archived