... overcast, or not overcast …

moonman

Lots of moisture around here and yet some sun trying to get through, ... the light is being reflected, almost amplified or so. Now all appears quite bright therefore actually … sure it's summer, but ...

Posted Image

Posted Image

... soon the sun has got to give in… – clouds and fog ahead!

Posted Image

Thank You very much everyone!

Great to read Your comments and feedback and that You enjoyed this little set of three here!

It's indeed very interesting, even challenging and for sure a great experience flying around in such skies within FSX!

Cheers, Christoph

hmmmm...I'll stick to the Aussie summers nice and warm and maybe a bit too dry :)...That Realair , I wonder how she feels in the air ?

I can understand that Alan - and indeed:

Besides the sometimes severe droughts, there's absolutely nothing to say against the Aussie-Summers ;):)

And the Legacy ...: Short and simply said:

A fantastic plane! Did my first longer IFR flight with it yesterday and it was real fine!.

I also have ORBX's Lancair in my hangar and really enjoy flying with it very, very much too (not surprisingly almost exlusively via IFR as well).

It's really interesting to - at least via FSX - have the chance to experience the various and individual characteristics of each of these two great Lancairs now!

Archived